1. Based on the item in the link https://dmleatherstudio.com/collections/leather-covers/products/leather-cover-for-moleskine-classic-notebook-pocket-size
2. Use blue distressed leather
3. Fit 3 notebooks in total size 21cm x 11cm x 3cm, one is slided into the pocket on the right side, 2 books is held by two elastic bands in the middle of the cover.
4. Add two elastic band in the middle to hold 2 traveller books,there will be 4 holes on the spine to let the band goes through the holes.
5. Make a slot cut in the pocket on right side
6. Keep the 2 snap buttons flap as a closure like the item in the link
7. Remove the pen holder on the cover
8. Add 2 card slots on the left side
9. Do the stitching all around the cover, except the edge on the left side
10. Make a 2 pens clip holder and a 3 pens clip holder due to the pics provided via email
The tallest pen is about 15~15.3cm long
The diameter of each pen is 1.5cm